Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Words, Words, Words

So, apparently it's become a thing to just write a bunch of words and call it art.


Sometimes the stock artists use a common poem or lines to a song:

...but usually there are just a bunch of lame platitudes crapped out on a canvas. 
...incidentally, WTH does "live out loud" actually mean?  That...makes no sense.  And while we're at it, if I see one more "live laugh love" trifecta on a sorority girl's wall I'm going to delta kappa kick someone's ass.

Then there's this:
So...we're just going to list things in a category now?  As fun as visual scattergories sounds, I'm not into it.

Well, now that I think about it, I do feel inspired to write a few words when I look at it:

ugly
BORING
uncreative
banal
lame
A F F E C T E D

But you know what?  Beer deserves better than that.  In honor of good (and crappy) beer everywhere, this:
Sage advice, beer bottle.  Sage advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment